How do I sanitize the wood components of my teether or necklace?
- Our products can be easily cleaned in two ways. A quick rinse of mild dish soap will get the job done. Lay flat to air dry. You may also mix a solution of half water/half vinegar and spot clean. Wipe down immediately. Do not leave your teether or necklace submerged in water as this will cause the wood to warp and eventually splinter. Do not use the dishwasher.
- Remember that using our Llama Mama Wood Balm after every wash will keep everything in tip-top shape!
Is it safe to give my baby wood products to chew on?
- Absolutely! With proper care and maintenance your baby can safely enjoy gnawing on our cute wood teethers. Just like silicone, wood has the benefit of being antimicrobial. We use hard beech-wood that has been vigorously hand-sanded after being been cut. Although your teether might lose it's "shiny" appearance and darken in color with use it is still completely safe and will not splinter.
How do I wash my nursing pads?
- We always recommend you wash your Milk Mops before initial use by placing them in a lingerie wash bag and running them with like colors. A mild soap free of fragrance and dyes is best. Dry them on a gentle cycle. The more you wash them the softer they get! It is best to avoid fabric softeners as this will diminish absorbency and could have the potential to irritate baby.
Are your nursing pads for light or heavy flows?
- Our nursing pads can be worn by everyone but are designed for medium to heavy "leakers".
- Our Milk Mops are created with three layers of protection which serve to both contain leaks and keep you and your tops dry. We have received positive feedback from many of our customers in the last year claiming that our product keeps them dry for a full work day. Many moms also wear them through the night.
- Of course you don't have to stress with our Worry-Free Shopping Guarantee. If our pads are not quite right for you, no problem! We have a 30 day return policy even if they're used! Customer is responsible for shipping. For international customers we will issue store credit.
Do you offer discount codes or special promotions?
- Totally - who doesn't love a sale! During major holidays and even some silly ones (ahem..Llama Day) we will typically have a sale going on. For an immediate discount go follow us on Instagram we will message you a code for 10% off your order.
How often do you launch new products?
- Right now we are set to be launching new products monthly for the foreseeable future. We have many cute baby items and helpful products for mamas coming up so check back often.
- Also, don't forget to follow us on our socials. We will always announce new products there and will even give you a sneak peak of upcoming ones.
If an item is sold out will it be restocked?
- Yes. Please keep in mind that we are a new and small family run business. We can't always order our materials in massive quantities which sometimes means that it takes a little while for us to get things back on the site. Thank you for your patience.
- We do create small batches of product with limited colors or engraved designs which we will not restock. So don't delay if you see something you can't live without.
I am an influencer and love your products, how can I work with you?
- We love connecting with the right people to promote our business. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you have in mind.
Do you offer gift wrapping and can you include a personalized note?
- Sadly at this time we do not but it's in the works, we do realize we sell very "giftable" items.
How can I carry your products in my shop/boutique/store?
- Assuming your store is the right fit and vice versa, we are currently looking to sell our products at brick & mortar shops. Please shoot Justin an email at ShopLlamaMama@gmail.com to discuss.